Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy December!

November is over, which means National Adoption Month is over, so I will stop pedaling adoption from foster care now. Tomorrow I'll be posting about Mateo's passe of animals he's been hanging with. It's quite funny to watch him carry them in shifts from one room to another because there's too many to carry at one time. I also have some funny stories about Mateo's new found fear of objects with faces, so I'll post about that. But to leave you with happy thoughts today, here's a couple pictures from Thanksgiving.







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you are letting the curls grow for winter.

Cindy LaJoy said...

Beautiful family! Thanks for visiting my blog, I had to repay the visit :-) Seems like we have more in common than first thought with cleft kiddos as well!

I appreciated your comments about the 20/20 post and wanted to let you know that I was trying hard to be fair and not too judgmental, but expressing what I saw as incorrect handling during the initial first week video. As I said, I also have no idea what else went on in their home and I so wish ABC had done a better job of telling the family's story as I think I, in particular, could have learned a lot...and feel they missed an opportunity to educate people to the horrors of truly damaged RAD kids.

I think you and I actually shared a lot in common with our perspectives, and I appreciated your honesty.

Warmly,
Cindy LaJoy
Mom to 3, waiting for 2

JonesEthiopia said...

How precious. Love that smile. Can't wait to hear about all that other stuff!

Anonymous said...

Cute photos. and I love your blog header! too funny.

thanks for leaving a comment over at my blog. I'm glad you did. I look forward to reading about your adoption adventure.

Rachel said...

Very cute pictures! Looks like you guys had a fun holiday.