Monday, March 9, 2009

Big Brother T-shirt Contest!

We want to make a unique "big brother" T-shirt on Cafe Press and we're looking for funny and unique ideas from you! The funnier, the better. Remember, Mateo will be a big brother to a boy. So leave a comment with a funny T-shirt saying and then I'll either pick one if there is a stand-out or do a poll on the blog for people to vote.

Here are a couple examples I saw online:

"I DIG being a big brother" (with a picture of a digger truck)

"I'm the big brother, so you have to do what I say"

"My mom had a baby and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."


That sort of thing. But don't hold back, since I have a pretty warped sense of humor.

Oh, and did I mention the best part? The person with the best design will win a gift certificate to cafepress.com so you can get your own funny T-shirt. So don't post anonymously if you want to claim the gift card.

Happy Creativity!

3 comments:

los cazadores said...

I like your warped sense of humor. It appeals to something warped in me. :)

Cindy

Anonymous said...

"I'm with stupid." with an arrow pointing to the side, Only stupid is crossed out in red and "the shorter one." in scribble above it.

Ivy Shaffer said...

How cute is he!!!
Love that tee shirt in the header, perfect!

Have a great day filled with lot's of humor and love.

Ivy