Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy?

For those of you out there pressuring me to post another blog entry, (you shall remain nameless for now) here you go! Now get off my back! I have a life you know. Really, it may seem like I just hang around carving pumpkins and baking cupcakes and playing trains with my son, but I really do much more. Like, for instance, I watch Oprah. And read magazines. I also like to get massages and pedicures. So you see? I'm a very busy person. So here's a new post and I'll even throw another one in tomorrow. Happy?


hiking up Case Mountain with Mateo on my back

Yes, I almost died and, no, I didn't realize how much 27 pounds really is.
But Mateo looks thrilled doesn't he?

1 comment:

janiece said...

Hey if you get a chance can you email me privately?
Jpritch23@charter.net