Wednesday, April 9, 2008

What is this blog all about?

ATTENTION ALL PARENTS!!! There is urgent information you NEED to know to keep your family safe! It is vital for you to hear this important news about blah, blah, blah.

Okay, now that I have your attention. Welcome to my blog.

Confessions of a Real Mom; the down and dirty (and I'm not talking about a diaper check).

This is meant to be funny. Those of you who lost your sense of humor with your figure, your breasts, and (if you have a toddler) the use of your left arm, you may be offended and I can't be held responsible. Hey, I know where you post-baby women are at, I lost my figure and I've never been pregnant. It's called the mommy-is-tired-of-playing-cars-for-the-80th-time-today-and-needs-something-to-make-her-feel-better diet. It consists mainly of; anything chocolate, anything peanut butter, and anything chocolate and peanut butter combined. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, this blog may not be for you.

So, here is my family. Me (The Mom), Dave (The Dad), and one (yes, one) child. My son, Mateo, but I really think he counts as at least three. It takes three arms to keep up with him most times. Here is some background info. My son is adopted. No pregnancy here (by choice). He is 22 months right now and I've been a mom for 8 months. Those of you with brain cells left will calculate (I know, big word for only 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep) that Mateo was 14 months old when he came to our family. Oh, and our dog, Luca, of course. A 2 year old boston/beagle mix.

Well, I hope you enjoy my musings, stories, and personal opinions (I'll never say you have to agree).

In love, and tiredness,
J-momma.

No comments: