Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Single Parenthood

I hate being a single parent! My husband has been in China for the last week and a half and won't be back for another week. No offense honey, but if you decide to kick it before Mateo turns 18, I will probably join match.com, eharmony, speed dating, the Bachelor, Survivor....and whatever else it takes to find someone who can pay half the bills and wash the dishes. Cause this sucks! So do me a solid, hon, and try to stay alive for the next 30 years or so. I'd appreciate it. Now here are some random pics.


how cute is this hat?




Nana got him this T-shirt and it's so perfect for him!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the photo of him in his hat. That is going to be my fall pic of him in my office. Seriously, model time.

Rachel said...

That hat is awesome! Sorry your hubby is away. Mine works most all the time and it does suck being a single parent! Unfortunately, we like having a roof over our head so we'll make the sacrifice :-)