Sunday, September 14, 2008

Apples and Cider Donuts

We went apple picking today. It's one of our annual traditions Dave and I have been doing since we were dating. Below is a picture of us apple picking last September in comparison to today. Obviously Mateo isn't the only one who got bigger. That's the reason why Mommy did not participate in eating cider donuts at the orchard country store even though they are so deliciously tempting. And it's a good thing I started a diet last week cause I almost made myself vomit upon seeing these photos today. But, here I am anyway. Hopefully, next time you see a picture of me, I will be at least 30 pounds lighter. If you want to see more pictures of apple picking and other adventures, join me on facebook where I post all my pictures and become a great target for stalkers.

No comments: